Michael Mauro Iowa Secretary of State
Michael Mauro Iowa Secretary of State:
- He’s made voting accessible, safe and secure while saving Iowa taxpayers millions of dollars.
- Working effectively with election officials across Iowa is why 45 county auditors, Democrats and Republicans, endorsed him.
- Under his leadership, Iowa was ranked best in the nation in making voting accessible to our military men and women serving overseas.
- When it comes to elections, Iowa is a model for the entire country and now is the time to build on that record.
- With a 25 year record of running elections and overseeing budgets, he has the background, qualifications, and experience to continue making the Secretary of State’s office work for all Iowans
- MATT SCHULTZ’S LAW FIRM NAMED IN FILM TAX CREDIT AUDIT
- Voting made streamlined, safe and easy
- Iowa Democratic Party: Sec. of State Mauro; Iowa Secretary of State’s campaign is a choice between results and partisanship
- Voter IDs more complicated than TH says
- Michael Mauro, the Democratic incumbent for Iowa secretary of state, has received the endorsement of Pottawattamie County Auditor Marilyn Jo Drake, a Republican
- Republican Matt Schultz’s own county election official picks Democrat Michael Mauro
- Michael Mauro receives endorsements from republican, democratic, and no party county auditors
- Michael Mauro on KETV (Omaha) Voting System Aims To Reduce Polling Place Lines (see video)
- Michael Mauro in Councial Bluffs – Voting System Aims To Reduce Polling Place Lines
- Iowa’s Secretary of State Michael Mauro speaks at Harkin Steak Fry (see video)